- Legal, Funding, Marketing and Routes to Market Surgeries
- £78 million fund to help companies develop new products.
- Old College Capital joins investment round into University start-up
- Artemis nets £50k win for engineering award
- The Queen opens the Technology & Innovation Centre
- Scotland to the fore with successful spin-outs
- Europe’s most innovative Biotech SME named
- University of Edinburgh’s AIMday seeks to unravel sensor and signal processing challenges
Heriot-Watt University’s Institute of Petroleum Engineering has received a prestigious Queen’s Anniversary Prize, recognising its sustained...
Pioneering technology can distribute the internet to every corner of the world at little more than...
There are many challenges facing tech start-ups particularly around legal, funding, marketing and identifying routes to...
First Minister Nicola Sturgeon today confirmed Scotland is set to become an ‘innovation nation’ thanks to...
Low carbon technology developed in Dunfermline could transform the way utility companies purify water now that...
The Process Of Innovation…
Innovation and why it matters
Uni of Edin heralds solar energy as a future source of wireless communication
Pioneering technology can distribute the internet to every corner of...
- November 10, 2015
Moon Collider meets the world
Matthew Jack, CEO and Lead Architect at Moon Collider, talks...
- April 8, 2015
Legal, Funding, Marketing and Routes to Market Surgeries
There are many challenges facing tech start-ups particularly around legal, funding, marketing and identifying...
- October 14, 2015
Inspiring Scottish companies to innovate to success
By encouraging an innovative approach to products and services, Scottish Enterprise will help Scottish...
- July 7, 2015